Take the right steps to be recruited:
1) Take the right classes
2) Register with NCAA and/or NAIA Eligibility Center
3) Make your list of potential schools (Jr year-up to 15: Summer Sr year-10; End of Fall Sr year-5)
4) Research Schools
5) Complete Schools Questionnaires on each programs website.
6) Contact Coaches
7) Complete TWHS Highland Speed Info Sheet
8) Get additional exposure: Camps, summer track, Special races, etc.
9) Make your final choice
You must join the NCAA Eligibility Center and/or NAIA Eligibility Center before being recruited. Join as early as sophomore year. Communication with college coaches can begin the summer going into your Junior year.